My topics of research include classical realizability, denotational semantics of programs and other subjects connected to mathematics, computer science and logic.
- Classical realizability as a classifier for nondeterminism, LICS 2018 : Thirty-First Annual ACM / IEEE Symposium on Logic in Computer Science.
- Classical realizability: new tools and applications.. Ph.D. thesis (in French – defended 29 March 2019).
- Guillaume Geoffroy. Classical realizability’s Gimel 2 as a tool to study denotational models of programming languages.
- Laura Fontanella, Guillaume Geoffroy, Jean-Louis Krivine. Realizability models of ZF with weak forms of choice.
- Classical realizability as a classifier for nondeterminism, LICS 2018.
- Connecting degrees of parallelism and Boolean algebras through classical realizability, CHoCoLa, september 2018.