My topics of research include classical realizability, denotational semantics of programs (particularly probabilistic programs) and other subjects connected to mathematics, computer science and logic.
Preserving cardinals and weak forms of Zorn’s lemma in realizability models. With Laura Fontanella. To appear in Mathematical Structures in Computer Science.
A Partial Metric Semantics of Higher-Order Types and Approximate Program Transformations. CSL 2021: 29th EACSL Annual Conference on Computer Science Logic. With Paolo Pistone.
Classical realizability: new tools and applications. Ph.D. thesis (in French – defended 29 March 2019).
Classical realizability as a classifier for nondeterminism, LICS 2018: Thirty-First Annual ACM / IEEE Symposium on Logic in Computer Science.
- Extensional Denotational Semantics of Higher-Order Probabilistic Programs, Beyond the Discrete Case. Draft.
- A Partial Metric Semantics of Higher-Order Types and Approximate Program Transformations, CSL 2021. Video.
- Denotational semantics of probabilistic programs, beyond the discrete case, ANR PPS meeting, November 2020.
- Classical realizability: new tools and applications, thesis defense, March 2019.
- Connecting degrees of parallelism and Boolean algebras through classical realizability, CHoCoLa, September 2018.
- Classical realizability as a classifier for nondeterminism, LICS 2018.